Pages

jeudi 13 août 2015

The suitcase.




Ok here's the deal. I'm allowed twenty kg of luggage in the plane & a carry on with me. The thing is, I'm a girl in her twenties who only managed to narrow down her shoes-I-just-HAVE-to-take list to about ten pairs.



The chocolate brown furry on the inside boots, cause winter in England must be chilly (we see 1cm of snow once every 3 years where I live). My different-kind-of-brown leather low boots. The Chelsea ones, black and classier.  The sandals, for the good weather day : cute snake skin ones. Black spartiates, because snake skin doesn't go with everything. (Who am I kidding, it does match everything in the world, I just need more shoes..) In the sneakers category, dark grey vans. Light grey low converses. Brown furry things, so comfortable my feet just melt thinking of them. Heels : I just bought amazingly cute mint green/black stripped wedgies that I can't leave for six months or they're gonna be mad and search for the owner they deserve.The simplest black strappy heels, classy AF.


HUGHH THAT'S NEVER GONNA FIT IN ONE SUITCASE ...

... I think I got a little carried away. The point is, I need to make drastic choices. This is just the shoes. What about shirts, dresses, skirts, jeans, jackets, jewelry, underwear, scarfs, bags, makeup, books, belts, whatever else (ohgod I look so shallow). I need to pack 6 months worth of life. The choice is unbearable. I feel like I have to chose which of my children I'll take with me. (I can be a bit emotional). But WHAT IF I suddenly realize I just need my pair of dotted socks I left in France, because they're my lucky ones, even though they're full of holes. Or WHAT IF I'm just stupid because I didn't take the little thingy, the torch that can be attached to a book, without which I can't read in the dark when I'm camping. WHAT IF I need my sleeping bag, because, even though I don't like it, I decide to go camping ! WHAT IF my lotion against sunburns is still home because, haha, I didn't think the sun would be a problem there .. And these shoes that would go just perfectly with this outfit, laid out in front of me on my bed, which has been thought of the whole day to fit this evening. Damn. And this cute little black skirt I used to waitress in. If I find a job in a restaurant, I need it absolutely. Arggg. I'll just buy another ticket for my extra luggage.

Aucun commentaire: